Many of the procedures, documentation, and terminology associated with real estate law can be confusing or overwhelming. Whether you are planning to buy, sell, lease, or mortgage residential or commercial real estate, it is imperative that you have an experienced real estate attorney on your team. Our firm’s real estate attorneys will help you understand your real estate transaction at each stage and can answer questions to help you make critical decisions.
Residential Real Estate
Our firm’s real estate attorneys can provide you with insight on many different kinds of issues related to residential real estate transactions, including:
- Purchase Agreements
- Title searches
- Real estate closings
- Establishing lines of equity
- Construction loans
- Residential Lease Agreements
- Many other legal issues associated with being a buyer or seller
Your residential real estate transaction may be the biggest transaction you ever make. Our firm’s real estate attorneys can help you close a transaction with confidence.
Commercial Real Estate
A commercial real estate transaction can be a significant investment for you. Our firm’s real estate attorneys understand the importance of the details in these transactions, and will work hard to provide you with an understanding of the legal factors involved at each stage. Some of the critical issues often linked to a commercial real estate purchase or sale are:
- Builder and developer concerns: Our firm’s real estate attorneys can provide assistance, such as drafting development documents, working with surveyors to verify the accuracy of the survey maps involved, and working with city and county government officials who may be essential to approving the transaction.
- Lender issues: One of the biggest differences between commercial real estate and residential real estate has to do with the lenders involved. Our firm’s real estate attorneys can provide counsel in communicating with lenders, and connecting you to other related professionals such as appraisers. Our firm’s resources and network can ease your fears with any kind of lender issue.
- Environmental issues: In many cases involving commercial real estate, the lender will require an assessment to verify any environmental concerns linked to a piece of commercial real estate. You may need insight from an environmental expert, who we can help you identify. Relying on our firm’s support network ensures the highest possible chance of protecting yourself from legal environmental entanglements in the future.
Our real estate attorneys will be dedicated to providing you with personalized service for your residential and commercial real estate needs. When you work with our firm, you will have an attorney who will assist you with any existing legal issues, and who will help pave the way for a smooth transaction.